Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, former president of India, was an inspiring leader and motivational speaker. In July 2015 he collapsed while delivering a lecture and passed away on July 27. However, his words remain relevant even to this day and continue to guide and motivate us.
Here are a few best-known quotes by him.
In memory of Missile Man of India,
- If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
- If four things are followed – having a great aim, acquiring knowledge, hard work, and perseverance – then anything can be achieved.
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
- Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it.
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
- If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
- Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have perseverance to realise the great life.
- Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
- We should not give up, and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
- Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, calibre, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me.
When it comes to motivating others, anyone is after Abdul Kalam, former president of India. From a newspaper boy to president of India. He focused on dreams and achieved them. His vision India 2020 talks about his dedication and plans for the future.
What are your views on Dr APJ Abdul Kalam’s technological India in the year 2020? Let us your views by commenting below.