Are You Ready to Develop Amazing Children?- Child Development
Parenting is not an as easy task as it looks. In the present scenario to meet their livelihood, both the parents have to work. They need to go to the office, take the office workload on their back, and when it comes to personal, take care of their kids. Out of all this mess, a fundamental question parents ask themselves is, are they developing their children in the right manner?
To answer this question, we have come with some best ways in which parents can make sure that their son/daughter is on the right path of Child Development. But before continuing further, ask yourself the following questions.
Child Development – Are You Ready to Develop Amazing Children?
- Are you spending enough time with your children?
- Is your son/daughter waking up at 5 A.M.?
- Are you focusing on your kids’ food habits?
- Your focus on Gadgets Vs Groundwork
Are you spending enough time with your children?
Spending time with your kids is one the most crucial task you must do as a parent. In the current situation, both parents should work to make their livelihood. Even though if it might seem to be a little bit difficult task, it can be done in very few simple steps. We will break it down for you.
- It is excellent if your days start with reading a newspaper. You can make your son/daughter read the same, which not only increases your bond with your child but also makes them get habituated to read newspapers which is an utmost important trait in the present scenario.
- In the evening, during dinner time, again, you will get a golden opportunity to talk to your kids. Here you can talk about their school experience, what they studied in their school or you can ask them simple questions like how fan works?, why spoons are made in ovel shape, etc.
- Another most important thing is to make them talk about what they have read and understood in the morning newspaper reading. The main objective is to make them ask questions, which makes them think about the topic and that inculcates curiosity and in-depth thinking among them.
Is your son/daughter waking up at 5 A.M.?
Getting up at 5 A.M. has many advantages, which include-
- It can be a great start for your child, if he/she wake up at 5 A.M in the morning. Because 5 am to 8 am are the hours with least interruptions, and the mind is blank with high potential. This is the time where you need to encourage your children to schedule their day to spend quality time on most important tings to optimise their productivity. Achievers around the world swear by the motto – success is a sunrise away.
- Another advantage is exercising. Physical activity is one thing which is most important to keep a steady mind and to concentrate on studies. Either take your kids for a jog along with you or make them play cricket or any sports which brings team spirit in them.
- It is a known fact that most of the successful people start their day at around 5 in the morning. Winspire magazine has come up with 5 A.M. club in which, kids are added in a WhatsApp group motivation, and lesser-known facts are shared to them. It is a knowledge-sharing community specially designed for high school students.
Are you focusing on your kids’ food habits?
- Food habits play a crucial role in a child’s career growth and personality building. Study says that eating grains, nuts, seeds and green leafy vegetables keep them healthy and active.
- Eating almonds, which have been soaked in water overnight, every morning will boost your son’s/daughter’s memory and grasping power. Do not forget to feed them almonds every morning.
- It is a lesser-known fact that green leafy vegetables and dark chocolates help in improving your kids’ focus and concentration.
Usage of gadgets Vs doing the groundwork
- With an increase in technology, today’s generation is addicted to screens. But their usage of gadgets is a debatable topic, if we see it in a positive note, keeping a check on their activities and limiting their screen time and directing them towards the best use of the gadgets.
- Getting them used to the brighter side of technology by making them use tools like Google and Wikipedia and other sites where they can gain exposure to the content which is required by them.
- Organisations like Winspire share immense knowledge on social media and their website as well, which will be very beneficial to students as the main objective of Winspire is to make students think and grow big.
- Anything that crosses limit is dangerous. So, there has to be a balance between usage of technology and the groundwork. Though they have every information at the tip of their fingers, they shouldn’t be confined to gadgets, as they need to read their textbooks and newspapers.
Reading is a beautiful habit which undoubtedly gives wisdom to your kids. We hope these points answer the questions you had regarding developing amazing children.
We’ve created this content for informational purposes only, and it reflects the views of its respective authors/entities (freelancers/interns) and not those of Winspire Magazine. Winspire Magazine does not endorse or vouch for the accuracy of the information provided in this content. It is the reader’s responsibility to verify and ensure the information is correct and up-to-date. Winspire Magazine disclaims any liability or responsibility for any damages or losses from using this content. Therefore, readers should take all necessary steps to verify the accuracy and reliability of any information presented in this content.