Showing 1-282 of 282 results
Red blood cells and their functions

What Are Red Blood Cells And What Is Their Function?

August 8, 2020

Blood is regarded as connective tissue because it consists of a non-living fluid in which living cells are present. It has three main functions, namely transportation, regulation and protection. Cells in the blood are of 3 Structure types: red blood cells (erythrocytes), white blood cells (leukocytes) and platelets (thrombocytes). These make up 45% of our blood volume, the rest of the 55% is composed of plasma. Difference between prokaryotic cells vs eukaryotic cells Structure of Red Blood Cells: Red blood cells …

Please wait...

You seem interested, let us know about you.

Please fill out the form to access digital copies.