How to form a new habit ?
September Edition Highlights
1. Cover Story of the Month:How to form a Habit?
Did you know that habits account for about forty percent of our behaviors on any given day? Your life today is essentially the sum of all of your habits.
•Are you happy or unhappy with your life? This is a result of your habits.
•Are you successful or unsuccessful in your career? This is a result of your habits.
•Are you healthy or unhealthy? This is a result of your habits.
Understanding how to build a new habit and how your current habits work is crucial for making progress in your health, your happiness, your satisfaction and your life.
2. Topic of the Month:
Know About Highest Law Officers of India? Who is the highest Law officer of country & State? Duties & Functions?
3. Teachers Day: Why do we celebrate it on September 5? Every year, on September 5, classrooms across India fill up with greeting cards, chocolates, flowers and performances as student showcase what their teachers mean to them. We all appreciate the vital role that teachers play in shaping the future, but do we really know why we celebrate Teachers’ Day?
4. Quiz Who’s who? Tell/Ask your child to identify list of personalities with their respective States and positions? (State Chief Ministers & Governors)
5. Science facts: Why does the cut apple turn to rust brown after some time?
6. Meet the father of experimental fluid dynamics of India Mr. Mahesh Gupta: Our Vartalaap for this month has one of the most distinguished names in the Space Technology – Mr Prof. Satish Dhawan, an Indian mathematician and aerospace engineer, widely regarded as the father of experimental fluid dynamics research in India.
7. Few General Knowledge Questions like:
• Which Bollywood personality has become the brand ambassador for Government of India (GoI)’s road safety awareness campaign?
• Who has been appointed the new Chairman of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)?
• Hair is composed of a protein called?
• Which of the following instruments can be used for measuring the speed of an airplane?
• To which country does this consumer electronics brand BOSH belong to?
8. Fun Facts like:
• Mercury is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
• Cows don’t have upper front teeth.
• The difference between poisonous and venomous animals; “if you bite it and you die, it’s poisonous. If it bites you and you die, it’s venomous
9. September Month Contest:
Ask your child to take part in the Winspire monthly contest. Help your child to understand the topic well. Our topic of the month: SKY ROCKETING PETROL PRICES? Is it fair to blame the government alone for rising fuel prices? How do you support this? Give your opinion.
We hope now you understand what exactly Winspire Magazine do every month. Now the choices you make actually uplift your child potential.
We strongly encourage you and your child to spend some time with Winspire Magazine, ask your child to take notes, and make the commitment to practice all puzzles/Quizzes/Gk etc in the magazine. Then your child performance will never be the same.