How to write an Action Plan
December Edition Highlights
1. Cover Story of the Month:How to Create an Effective Action Plan?
Do you want to improve your life but every change is paralyzing you? Do you lack the time to focus on self-development? Is there always something keeping you from achieving your goals? If your answer is yes, then here we come up with an interesting strategy “How to Create an Effective Action Plan.” Creating a powerful action plan always begins by having a clear purpose, vision or goal in mind. It is designed to take you from wherever you are right now directly to the accomplishment of your stated goal. With a well-designed plan, you can virtually achieve any goal you set out to accomplish.
2. Topic of the Month:
Fundamentals of “Track gauges in India”. This is helpful to understand why some of the Indian Railway tracks are wide and some are not? What Are Broad Gauge, Meter Gauge And Narrow Gauge In Indian Railway?
3. Quiz Who’s who? : Tell/Ask your child to learn top 10 tallest statues in the world; match them to their respective countries.
4. Science facts What is the difference between Advocate and Lawyer?
5. Meet Grand Master of India Mr. Vishwanathan Anand: Our Vartalaap for this month features an eminent ‘Inspirational Personality’ from the sports world, Padma Vibhushan Vishwanathan Anand, an Indian chess Grandmaster, and former World Chess Champion and is popularly known as “Vishy.” His achievements and title make him one of the most popular chess players of all time. Anand has inspired a country of billions to take interest in sports. He is one of nine players in history to pass 2800 Elo on the International Chess Federation (FIDE) rating list. He occupied the number one position for 21 months, the 6th longest on record.
6. Few General Knowledge Questions like: • The birth anniversary of _________ freedom fighter is celebrated as National Education Day (NED) in India?
• Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named?
• Which Indian automobile group is part of the venture that has relaunched the vintage motorcycle brand JAWA?
• Magnetism at the centre of the bar magnet?
• How many times has the Preamble to the constitution of India been amended?
7. Career Guidance:
7 Technologies to prepare you for the jobs of tomorrow.
The steady advance of cutting-edge technologies such as AI, Big Data, and IoT, is poised to change the way businesses and humans work, the way things function and the manner in which products and services are rendered and consumed. Various applications of these cutting-edge fields of technology have shown greater efficiency and capacity to complete basic physical and mental tasks when compared with their human counterparts. No wonder then that they are sweeping over several industries and altering almost every business function. Let’s look into them in detail.
8. Fun Facts like:
• The equals sign (=) was invented in 1557 by a Welsh mathematician named Robert Recorde.
• Sea shells were once commonly used in many parts of the world as money.
• The first webcam was created in Cambridge to check the status of a coffee pot.
• Friend stalker was one of the early names considered for Twitter.
9. December Month Contest:
Ask your child to take part in the Winspire monthly contest. Help your child to understand the topic well. Our topic of the month: Statue of Unity: Symbol of Pride or Wastage of Public Money? How do you support this? Give your opinion.
We hope now you understand what exactly Winspire Magazine does every month. Now the choices you make actually uplift your child potential.
We strongly encourage you and your child to spend some time with Winspire Magazine, ask your child to take notes, and make the commitment to practice all puzzles/Quizzes/Gk etc in the magazine. Then your child performance will never be the same.